ONLINE MODULE - Writing for Digital
Everything you need to know about Writing for Digital
COURSE OVERVIEW - Beginner Level
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4 HOURS
- Be aware of what to consider before you start writing – objectives, target personas, brand voice, calls to action
- Understand the different online writing formats – micro form, short form, long form communications including tweets, status updates, emarketing communications, blogs, news, ebooks & special reports.
- Be able to hone your social media post skills
- Be aware of the all important landing page
- Be aware of SEO considerations when writing for the web
- Gain inspiration for writing headlines
- Be aware of the key principles of effective writing
- Be aware of some creative ways to get writing even if you’re not a writer!
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Resource – resource related to the content where available
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!