ONLINE MODULE: Social Media for Individuals
Social Media for Individuals
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4-6 HOURS
Social media is one of the biggest growth areas of online marketing. In short, it is technology that allows you to socialise for personal or business reasons, or any other purposes you may wish, online. But before you use it for business purposes, you must first understand how to use it for personal reasons.
By the end of this module you should:
• Be aware of the major social media networks;
• Understand how to set up an individual profile on the major social media networks;
• Understand how to establish and make friends/connections/followers in the major social media networks;
• Understand the benefits of using social media networks on an individual basis;
• Be aware of the scope of the social media industry and predicted growth;
• Be aware of the tools that can assist you to measure the impact of your social media activities
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!