ONLINE MODULE: Pay Per Click Campaigns
Everything you need to know about Pay Per Click Campaigns
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4-6 hours
Would you like to learn more about what Pay Per Click Campaigns are and how to use them successfully? This module will show you! By the end of it you will
- Understand what Pay-Per-Click advertising is
- Be aware of the major players in Pay-Per-Click
- Understand the importance of Quality Score (QS)
- Understand the benefits of a Pay-Per-Click as part of an online marketing strategy
- Understand how to set up a Google Adwords account
- Understand how select keywords and craft a Pay-Per-Click ad
- Be aware of the key metrics used to measure Pay-Per-Click
- Be aware of the steps required to set up a Pay-Per-Click ad
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!