ONLINE MODULE: Linkedin For Business
Everything you need to know about Linkedin for Business
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 2-4 HOURS
Linkedin is the world’s leading social network for professionals wishing to connect with other professionals. It is a veritable global rolodex – forget the business cards and internet searches – find who you need on Linkedin! With 300m+ professionals around the world using it and 3 million users in Australia alone, if you are looking for ways to connect with and market to other business professionals, this is the social network for you.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- What is Linkedin?
- How to set up a top notch Linkedin profile
- About Company Pages
- Why your business needs to be on Linkedin
- The differences between free and paid accounts
- How to increase your connections and engagement on Linkedin
- The difference between recommendations and endorsements
- Where you can share content about your products and services?
- What are Linkedin Groups and how to find relevant groups to connect with
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
Yvette Adams is a serial entrepreneur and a multi-award winning business woman including winning the ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards in 2013 and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner category at the Telstra Business Womens Awards in Queensland in 2010. She has started six businesses, has sold two, acquired one, and currently runs three – The Creative Collective – a digital marketing agency specialising in social media; The Training Collective – a digital skills training organisation, and awardshub.com – an online portal which helps people find business awards to enter.
In 2019 she became one of only eight official Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and New Zealand.
In 2018 she was honoured in the Pearcey Hall of Fame at the Pearcey Awards which recognises individuals who have made very significant lifetime contributions to Australia’s ICT industry. In 2016 Yvette was named as a Digital Champion by Queensland Government and in 2015 she was recognised for making a significant contribution to science and innovation in Queensland and included on the department’s Queensland Science and Innovation Champion Hall of Fame.
Heather Porter got her start managing events globally for some of the world’s top speakers such as Tony Robbins. In 2006 she co-founded the Billionaire Adventure Club, where she brought entrepreneurs to work with the Richard Branson School of Entrepreneurship in South Africa, and other social enterprises globally.
She is an Amazon Kindle #1 bestseller, co-author of 4 business books and host of ‘That Social Media Show’ on the Bizversity business app used in over 100 countries. She also regularly speaks about growing your business online for audiences that range from local councils to small business training companies.
Plus she is 1 of 9 official Facebook Community Trainers in Australia and New Zealand and teaches the “Facebook Community Boost” program to small businesses.