ONLINE MODULE: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Everything you need to get started with digital marketing for your business
Digital Marketing is not just a ‘buzzword’ – it’s basically a blanket term that groups together many different marketing strategies using digital platforms.
The online world provides businesses with more opportunity than ever before to reach their customers via Digital Marketing. With the modern customer spending so much time on the internet, businesses can target their chosen market with more precision. Therefore, Digital Marketing strategies take up much of a marketer’s time and effort using the methods we will discuss in this module.
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4-6 HOURS
By the end of this lesson you should:
- Understand exactly what Digital Marketing is and why it is important to your business
- Identify the core methods of Digital Marketing and they fit into an overall marketing strategy
- Set out your objectives and understand measures of success of your Digital Marketing strategy
- Identify the target audience to whom you will market your brand or business
- Know the fundamentals of each method (Search Engine Optimisation/Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Email Marketing) and how to get you started using each one in your business
- Be able to measure the effectiveness of the Digital Marketing methods you have chosen and track your progress using basic analytics
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!