ONLINE MODULE: Facebook + Instagram Stories
Everything you need to know about Facebook + Instagram Stories
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION: 4-6 HOURS
Videos thrive on social media. It's no surprise social media platforms are constantly evolving video features, including Facebook Stories and Instagram Stories. These features are quickly becoming popular marketing tools that small businesses shouldn't ignore. Both platforms host photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours, appear in circles at the top of your timeline and allow you to post engaging content. However, there are a few differences between the two sites. In this online module we will explain what stories are, the difference between the two sites and how you can use stories for your business.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
* What are stories?
* Introduction to Facebook Stories
* Introduction to Instagram Stories
* What is the difference between the two platforms
* How you can use stories for your business
* Tools, Tips and Tricks
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A downloadable PDF – print it out and read it at your leisure or save an online version and engage in it digitally
- Access to our YouTube channel with several webinars and other valuable information
- Resources – downloadable resources related to the content where available
- Access to our Private Facebook group where you can network with other likeminded business people who are engaging in digital skills training. Ask questions, gain support, keep updated!
The Training Collective were one of the first companies in Australia to offer digital skills training way back in 2008, and over 10 years on, continue to be a forerunner in a highly competitive and fast moving industry. Boasting some of the best digital skills trainers and consultants in the country, two of Facebook’s official Community Trainers are on our team (Yvette Adams & Heather Porters).
Yvette was also one of the first people in the country to pass Facebook’s new Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification, the most rigorous and reliable measure of Facebook advertising competency and the only one officially recognised by Facebook!
We are proud to be a digital skills training provider of choice for some of Australia’s biggest brands, offering training nationwide online and in person, publicly and privately. In an increasingly digital world, it’s never been more important to become digitally savvy. Increasing your digital literacy can help you improve your career prospects, gain new clients as a freelancer, boost your brand awareness, and more importantly grow your reach and revenue.
A short term investment in digital skills training will provide a long term reward. Don’t get left behind.
Get started with some of our digital skills training today!